Medvivo Careline Unit 4 Poundbury Business Park Poundbury Dorchester DT1 3WA Telephone 01305 755800
Language Line translation available
This group is part of the #MakeSomeoneWelcome campaign run by Wiltshire CIL to ensure disabled and older people are at the heart of Wiltshire Communities.
Groups like this one have:
- publicly signed up to the Make Someone Welcome campaign with a commitment to welcome disabled and older people (via Twitter #MakeSomeoneWelcome or by calling Wiltshire CIL Office).
- always got someone in their group who is prepared to act as a 'meet and greeter' for new members.
Wiltshire CIL have:
- offered this group training, giving them skills and understanding to welcome anybody and everybody.
- helped the group identify people in their community and encouraged them to become active members.
- helped advertise the group in the Wiltshire CIL newsletter to over 2000 people
- worked on opportunities to link this group with other groups who have signed up to the campaign, to promote their work locally and work on strategies to attract disabled and older people.
The page was last updated on 31 December 2018