Wiltshire Law Centre
The Wiltshire Law Centre (WLC) is a registered charity, established in 1981 and has provided free independent advice on a range of issues through the years. We provide advice on Welfare Benefits, Housing, Debt.
WLC deal with:
- A range of benefit appeals such as Child Tax Credits, Working Tax Credits, Employment Support Allowance, Incapacity Benefit and Personal Independence Payment (PIP), and also assist with Social Security appeals.
- Representation at tribunals and court hearings. a range of housing issues for both Council, Housing Association and Private tenants.
- Problems with housing associations.
- Housing benefit queries and claims.
- Issues with landlords regarding quality of accommodation for special needs clients, mortgage arrears and repossession debt.
- Advice on all aspects of debt including Council Tax arrears and dealing with Enforcement Officers and can help clients petition for bankruptcy and apply for Debt Relief Orders.
The page was last updated on 5 February 2019