Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living - Online PA Register
Run by disabled people and existing to support disabled people achieve Independent Living, Wiltshire CIL provides support to Direct Payment Users in the form of:
- one to one advice
- peer support - meeting other Direct Payment users, discussing support planning
- online information and advice
- Access to free payroll services and management of accounts
- Regular Workshops on issues of concern to DP Users
- Quarterly newsletter with updates on legal changes in Employment Law.
- Training for Employers/Personal Assistants
- Online Personal Assistant Register
Wiltshire CIL also provides support to all disabled people in the form of:
- Campaigning and consultation nationally on Independent Living Issues
- Information about changes to benefits and welfare reform
- Workshops and meetings on relevant issues
- Quarterly Newsletter on all aspects of Independent Living
- Relevant research and Learning
- Support to Self Funders.
All disabled people n Wiltshire, including people with sensory and physical impairments, older people, people with learning difficulties and people who use mental health services.
The page was last updated on 4 January 2019