Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team
Outdoor Learning sessions designed to challenge, develop, educate and make the outdoors enjoyable. A dynamic organisation delivering outdoor learning activities across Wiltshire. The team have experience working with a wide range of ages and abilities, from small children to corporate groups. The team specialise in working with young people with challenging behaviour. One to One coaching and tuition is also available. The Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team CIC is a not for profit company. We are here to make outdoor education and outdoor activities more accessible to groups in Wiltshire and operate as a Social Enterprise - using money from one programme to subsidise groups that may not be able access other development programmes.
Wiltshire Outdoor Learning is part of the #MakeSomeoneWelcome campaign run by Wiltshire CIL to ensure disabled and older people are at the heart of Wiltshire Communities.
Groups like this one have:
- publicly signed up to the Make Someone Welcome campaign with a commitment to welcome disabled and older people (via Twitter #MakeSomeoneWelcome or by calling Wiltshire CIL Office).
- always got someone in their group who is prepared to act as a 'meet and greeter' for new members.
Wiltshire CIL have:
- offered this group training, giving them skills and understanding to welcome anybody and everybody.
- helped the group identify people in their community and encouraged them to become active members.
- helped advertise the group in the Wiltshire CIL newsletter to over 2000 people
- worked on opportunities to link this group with other groups who have signed up to the campaign, to promote their work locally and work on strategies to attract disabled and older people.
Contact the team for more information on pricing.
The page was last updated on 18 December 2018