Ellen Blacker - Health & Wellbeing Champion - Malmesbury, Royal Wootton Bassett and Cricklade
Supporting individuals to live independent, happy, healthy and fulfilling lives by offering information on a variety of topics. Working to improve outcomes for people by representing their needs at decision making levels.
Wiltshire's Health and Wellbeing Champions stand up for vulnerable people in their areas.
They do this by:
- Information to empower individuals to make decisions about their lives.
- Responding to calls of help from individuals who needs support to maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle
- Offering options to support health, transport, finance and emotional issues
- Supporting individuals to access provision and services to ensure their needs are met wherever possible
- Work with local groups to strengthen and encourage membership and ensure sustainability for the group
- Supporting new activities and projects
- Working with 'Local Champions' to increase capacity in supporting vulnerable people.
Available during normal business hours
The page was last updated on 10 July 2018