Salisbury Trust for the Homeless - Salisbury
Salisbury Trust for the Homeless provides a home for single adults who would otherwise have nowhere to live.
We provide support for our clients to:
- develop essential life skills
- identify and develop options for the future
- access education, training and employment
- access permanent housing
- return to independent living
We offer our clients:
- a safe supportive environment
- shared housing with up to four people per house
- their own bedroom and use of communal facilities
How to apply: If you are homeless, over 18 and have a connection to Wiltshire, you are welcome to apply. We take self referrals and referrals from other local services including our local housing options team at Wiltshire Council. If you would like advice on your situation call us.
The page was last updated on 19 February 2019