Universal Credit - Help to apply - Chippenham Library
Library staff will be happy to give you basic help and support when getting started with your Universal Credit claim.
If you are unable to complete the form online without assistance, one to one support is available at Chippenham Library. Appointments must be booked in advance by calling or visiting the library.
To make a claim online, you will need to have the information shown below with you. If you are living with someone as a couple, you will both need to complete a claim.
- Your email address (the library will be able to help obtain one)
- Your phone number,
- Your address,
- Your Landlord's address (if you rent your home),
- The amount of rent you pay,
- Your bank details,
- Savings account details,
- Details of any wages or other income and
- National Insurance Number.
The page was last updated on 2 October 2018