Salisbury Women's Refuge
Salisbury Women's Refuge provides accommodation and support for up to 11 women and their children. We work tirelessly to fulfill our mission to provide a safe haven for women and children who experience domestic abuse and support them in leading an independent life.
The service that we provide includes:
- Secure Accommodation
- Staffing 8am-9pm Monday - Friday and 9am-5pm weekends and Bank Holidays
- A Tailored Support Package
- Advice and Signposting for Agencies
- Safety Planning
- A Dedicated Children's Service
- Domestic Abuse Awareness
- Empowerment and Self Esteem Support Work
- Highest Level of Safeguarding
Our specially trained staff use only the very latest best practice in every area of work that we do to ensure that we provide the very best service to victims of domestic abuse.
To access our service or for advice about domestic abuse, please call the National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247
The page was last updated on 16 August 2019