Voyage Care - care provider
Voyage Care offers person-centred, high quality and enabling support for people to live the life they choose. We have 30 years of experience in providing specialist and expert support for people with a range of needs, including:
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Brain injury rehabilitation and neurological conditions
- Mental health conditions
- Young people in transition – preparing for adulthood
- Challenging behaviour
- Nurse led care for children and adults
- Other complex care needs
- Supported living
- Care and support at home and to access the community
- Community day opportunities – accessing local activities individually or as a group
- Residential care homes
- Respite and short breaks
- Intensive support
- Health: being as fit and healthy as you can.
- Taking part in your community: accessing activities in your local area.
- Quality of life: your social and economic wellbeing.
- Relationships: enjoying your friends or family.
- Your home: being happy where you live.
- Safety: feeling safe and secure.
- Everyday activity: work, education, training and Leisure.
We are experienced in supporting people funded through Personal Budgets, Personal Health Budgets and Direct Payments. We support people to explore creative ways to maximise their funding and enjoy choice and control.
If people accessing our support have a housing need, we work with a range of housing partners to source suitable properties. Or we may have an existing suitable vacancy.
Accommodation options include:
- Self-contained apartments with or without communal areas.
- Shared supported living houses.
- Bespoke properties designed and adapted to meet individual needs e.g. wheelchair accessible, integrated assistive technology.
Service detailsCote House - Chippenham
The page was last updated on 22 May 2019