Wiltshire Autism Forum
- Who organises the Autism Forum?
- Who do I contact if I want to go?
- When do meetings happen?
- What do I do if I have difficulties on the day?
- More information
The Wiltshire Autism Forum is supported by Wiltshire CIL.
Jen Wickens from Wiltshire CIL will be at the meetings to help everyone get their view across.
If you want to go to the meetings, please ring Jen on 0300 1233442
You can also email Jen on firstname.lastname@example.org
The forums start at 11:30am with tea or coffee and introductions. Everyone has the opportunity to say anything they want about their experience of living with autism in Wiltshire. This information is then fed into the meeting with other organisations after lunch.
- Lunch is at 12:30. You can stay for this or you can go home. Lunch is free.
- 1:15pm – Members of the Strategy Board arrive for coffee.
- 1:30pm – We give our views directly to the Autism Board. If you wish to stay and give your views, you are very welcome. If not, Louise and Jen can give your views instead.
- 2pm – Finish
The meetings are every three months.
The National Autistic Society run support groups for adults with Autism in Wiltshire.