Who to contact in Wiltshire if you have safeguarding concerns

If you would like a downloadable PDF of this page please click here PDF Website

Flowchart about who to contact if you are worried about someone. You might hear about, see or suspect someone is being abused. If they are injured or in danger, call the police or an ambulance first, and consider evidence that may need to be preserved if you think a crime has taken place like rape or assault. If the victim is relatively safe, call Advice and Contact on 0300 4560111 in office hours or Emergency Duty Service evenings, weekends and bank holidays on 0345 456 0100. A CQC registered provider should also be reported to CQC on 03000 616161

Page reviewed 20th June - Updated 20th June 2018 10:23