Safeguarding adults public information
You appear to be using Internet explorer or Edge, these browsers do not support printing this page, we reccommend you download the PDF at the top of the page
This page contains links to information and advice regarding safeguarding in adults. This includes national safeguarding policies and Wiltshire Safeguarding Adults Board annual reports.
- Multi agency policies and procedure
- National safeguarding adult policies
- Wiltshire Safeguarding Adults Boards
- WSAB Strategic Plan
- Serious Case Review into the care offered to residents of a small residential service in Wiltshire 2014
- Support and advocacy
- Contact us
Multi agency policies and procedures
- Wiltshire Safeguarding Adults Board "Safeguarding Adults in Wiltshire" Booklet. Revised Guidance for Staff. This booklet is about Recognising and Responding to the Abuse or Neglect of Adults with Care and Support Needs.
- Policy and procedures for safeguarding vulnerable adults in Swindon and Wiltshire
National safeguarding adult policies
- Care and Support Statutory Guidance from Department of Health
- ADASS - Safeguarding adults - National framework of standards
- Forced Marriage Guidelines
- Recognising and Responding to the Abuse or Neglect of Adults with Care and Support Needs
Wiltshire Safeguarding Adults Board (WSAB)
Wiltshire Safeguarding Adults Board has its own website where it publishes its annual report and strategy each year.
It is at http://www.wiltshiresab.org.uk
WSAB Strategic Plan
Serious Case Review into the care offered to residents of a small residential service in Wiltshire 2014
Support and advocacy
Your Care your Support has a menu of Easy Read documents to explain support, advocacy and safeguarding.
For more easy read information about our services for people with learning disabilities please go to the Wiltshire site for People with Learning Difficulties.
Telephone: 0300 456 0111
Textphone: 01225 712500
Weekdays:Monday – Thursday - 08:30 – 17:20 Friday - 08:30 – 16:20
If you need urgent help outside of these hours, you can telephone the Emergency Duty Service on 0300 456 0100.
Page last updated 13th March 2018
Page reviewed 13th April 2018