Contact Us

For questions about Adult Social Care contact Wiltshire Council:

Tel: 0300 456 0111
Textphone: 01225 712501
Weekdays: Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:20, Friday 08:30 - 16:20

Did you know you can use a form to refer yourself or someone else for assessment?


For problems or crises in the evenings or at weekends:

In certain extreme circumstances, where there's an immediate threat to health and safety (out of our office hours), please call: 0300 456 0100

This will give you a menu of options to choose from

  • Emergency adult and child social care
  • Emergency housing needs
  • Emergency highway faults
  • Environmental health emergency service
  • Building control emergencies (dangerous structures)

To add or update service directory entries, or tell us about issues with this website:

please e-mail HealthWatch Wiltshire:

or complete the Provider Registration Form

Page last updated: 23rd February 2018